Scope of Work:
Construction – Excavation and Backfill to Tile Tape Level (Civil Work)
Construction - Cable Lay up to 33kV
Construction - Cable Jointing up to 33kV including Live LV
Construction – Network Connection jointing up to 33kV
Construction – Unmetered connections
Construction - Substation Installation up to 11kV
Design of cable networks up to 11kV including LV to Domestic Properties
Design of Substation 11kV
Planning & Design:
- Initial feasibility study including cost estimates for large infrastructure projects.
- Detailed site survey to establish project specific requirements.
- Assessment of electric load and load profile for non-domestic users.
- Assessment of diversified and non-diversified electric demand for multiple housing sites.
- Liaison with the upstream Distribution Network Operator who owns the existing electric infrastructure to establish specific site design parameters.
- Identify a suitable Distribution Network Operator and arrange for adoption of the electric supply system following connection.
- Identification of a suitable point of connection to the Distribution Network Operator electric network.
- Identify any chargeable or non-chargeable reinforcement that may be required.
- Detailed design, cable sizing and analysis using industry standard design software.
- Preparation of routine and non routine procedures for installation and final connections.
- Arrangement of road opening permits and any road closure/diversionary works with local authorities.
- Arrangement of wayleaves, deed of servitude and easement planning.
- Design work associated with any rail, bridge or river crossing.
- Preparation of risk assessments, method statements, COSHH assessments and safe systems of work.
- Preparation and implementation of all requirements to comply with CDM Regulations.
- Construction & Commissioning:
- Installation of new electric infrastructure.
- Diversion and replacement of existing electric infrastructure.
- Installation of distribution boards and cable runs for flatted property.
- Implementation and maintenance of a safe and secure working environment to comply with CDM requirements.
- Identification and tracing of existing underground utility plant.
- Implementation of traffic management systems including road closures.
- Supply and installation, of diversionary signage and traffic control equipment.
- Carry out pipe track excavation and reinstatement works in the public highway and within the site.
- Testing and connection of all cables and associated equipment.
- Industrial & commercial property, energy centres, housing developments, flatted property.